Originally called the “Gospel Pavilion,” the Boardwalk Chapel conducted its first services in July of 1945. Now, following two weeks of training, a staff of assistants and volunteers testify on the boardwalk, on the beaches and during the nightly services. The work is a ministry of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church and the Presbytery of New Jersey.
THE BOARDWALK CHAPEL
SUMMER 2013 – Sixty Ninth Summer on the Boardwalk
Nightly Services – 8:00 p.m. (M-Sa); 7:00 p.m. Sunday
4312 Boardwalk, Box 602, Wildwood, NJ 08260
609 522-2307 or 609 522-8489. E-mail ~ Director@BoardwalkChapel.org
Rev. James A. Zozzaro ~ Interim Director